- Kindly check your flight/date/timings/name/ as on the ticket while accepting your itinerary.
- Please reconfirm your complete name(first name and last name as on your passport) in your itinerary before making a purchase. Many Airlines do not allow name change on the itenerary once ticketed. You will be responsible for any name error and will have to pay the necessary penalties to reissue the ticket subject to availability. Please check your itinerary for error with respect to the name, date and origination/destination. Incase of error bring it to the attention of your agent immediately within 24hrs of the ticket issuance to get the error fixed without incurring a penalty to you.
- International: You must reconfirm your continuing or return reservations at least 72 hours prior to flight time departure. (for airline toll free numbers, please visit the Airline Info section)
- # Cancellation and refund policy for every airline is not necessarily the same. Airline cancellation policy for consolidator tickets are different from full fare tickets. Refund of the ticket takes anywhere between 8-10 weeks. Some airlines tickets are non-refundable.Publish fare tickets are also non -refundable, please check with Service agent before making a purchase.
- On Saturday/Sunday/ Holidays and same day, passengers should arrange to get their tickets cancelled by themselves.
- Please cancel your ticket at least 24 hours before flight departure, else you might lose upto 50% to 100% plus cancellation charges.
- No refund if airline closes down its operation. No refund on partially used tickets.
- Some airline tickets are totally non refundable. Please get all details(rules & restrictions etc.)on the ticket before completing the purchase. Airline has the discretion to change their rules, as and when they decide to do so we have to abide by the airline policy.
- We act as agents for airlines and accept no responsibility for cancellations of flight, re-schedule of flights by airlines. Even if the airline cancels a flight and agrees to give a full refund, there will be a minimum service charge.
- We are an agency working on behalf of the airline and the consolidator's desk policy governs our major policy changes.
- We are not responsible to inform you about any schedule changes or flight cancellations.
- We will put in any request for meals and seating but are not responsible if the airline does not honor it. We will make a request for any complimentary accommodation as per passenger request, but we do not govern the airline. Airline decision would prevail when it comes to anything that is complimentary. You are free to reconfirm your request with the airline prior to departure.
- Some airlines have made it mandatory for us to issue only E-Tickets. If you intend to buy only paper tickets the airline has additional charges. Please verify at the time of purchase with our representative.
- Please reconfirm with the airline whether you require any TRANSIT VISA before purchasing your ticket. We are NOT responsible for updating you of any changes in transit visa regulations.
- Please reconfirm with the airline about the baggage allowance and restrictions before departure.
- Check returned fees is $30.00.